BP Oil Spill Claims in Hollywood Florida
As a result of negligence and greed, the Deepwater Horizon exploded and sank in the Gulf of Mexico on April 20, 2010 incinerating eleven workers, suffocating countless amounts of sea life and leaving an unprecedented toll of damage to the health, wealth and well-being of millions of Americans for many years to come. It is by far the greatest environmental disaster in the history of the United States and, unfortunately, we are only beginning to see the widespread effects of this easily preventable catastrophe.
BP Oil Spill Claims Attorneys
Caused by a culmination of poor business decisions, greed, and mismanagement, BP, Transocean and Halliburton must be held accountable. One of the reasons for this tragedy was a deliberate drive to push the envelope of safety in order to compensate for a previously failed well that had to be abandoned resulting in approximately $25 million in losses for BP. The company was also riding high atop a false ego created by a seven year safety track record for that particular rig. However, the negligence, arrogance and greed fueling the rush to drill came to a screeching halt around 10:00PM on April 20, 2010.
- Diving and fishing charter boat operators and their deckhands;
- Commercial fisherman, crabbers, shrimpers, oysterman, and seafood processors;
- Real estate sales agents and brokers;
- Rental managers, rental agents, and real estate investors who own or manage property located in coastal areas;
- Restaurants, hotels, and other businesses affected along the coast that rely on tourism for their operations;
- Boat dealerships and their employees;
- Any individuals and businesses that have lost income due to the oil spill; and
- Anyone suffering from any physical illness as a result of the spill.
Contact a BP Oil Spill Attorney Today!
Under the Oil Pollution Act of 1990, the parties responsible for an oil spill are liable for resulting damages. If you have suffered a loss of income or have been physically injured due to this disaster or any after effects of the disaster along the coastline, please call or contact us today. The oil spill attorneys at Rosen & Ohr, P.A. are experienced, dedicated to this cause and ready to serve you!