Thank you for taking the time to consider referring a claim to Rosen & Ohr, P.A. When referring any personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, or workers’ compensation case to our firm, you can expect:
- Shortly after we make contact with one of your referrals, you will receive a call, fax, or e-mail summarizing the nature of the case and indicating whether or not it will be signed up.
- Our office generates status letters every six months, so you will always be kept informed of the status of your referrals.
- When it is necessary and financially prudent, our office regularly and with aggressive vigor litigates those cases requiring it. Since opening our doors in 1965, we’ve been able to obtain large verdicts and/or successful outcomes against every major retailer and insurance company doing business in Florida.
- We are proud to say that, due to statutory exceptions, we ethically, and with judges’ approval, obtain attorney’s fees, from the insurance company, in excess of the statutory limits on approximately 90% of our Workers’ Compensation cases.
- We gladly pay the maximum allowable, without prior court approval, 25% co-counsel fee on all referrals. However, referral fees on bankruptcy cases are prohibited under 11 U.S.C. §504.
- Should any of the clients your refer to us need representation in another area of law; we will contact you for your recommendation for an attorney in that field and be sure that you, not us, receive the full co-counsel fee from that attorney.
With over 45 years of experience, we will do all that is required to ensure you obtain the best results on your referrals. Our focus is always on service first. We firmly believe that as long as we provide outstanding service in every respect, everything else will follow from there. This applies to both our clients and our referring attorneys.
We look forward to working with you and building a long-term referral partnership between our firms.